Friday, February 9, 2007

People-Pet Look-Alikes


Originally posted: April 13, 2006


This picture is circulating as a means of Happy Easter well-wishing, but I think it's actually shocking how much this man and his rabbit look alike. I honestly can't tell them apart. The only difference is the man is wearing a blue hat. But if he took off the hat, then I seriously wouldn't know which one to skin.
So I got to thinking about the people-who-look-like-their-pets phenomenon (or is it the other way around?) and I found this great website dedicated to the sole purpose of exposing people and pet twinsies. But the best part about it is that all of the people on here look nothing at all like their pets, except for maybe they are facing the same way in the picture. It's the funniest thing I've seen all day.

Be sure to go to "Other Look-Alikes" for pictures of little girls and their rats.

Jessie

No comments: