Wednesday, February 14, 2007

3 Seconds of Diversion

Okay. Uh oh. This is bad. Let me just start off by saying it has been way too long since I last posted. I'm not sure what you're thinking right now. I can't tell how mad you are. I hope you'll forgive me and start coming back regularly. I need you.

I started a new job this week! But that is no excuse. As much as my absence has hurt you, I can tell you it has been equally straining on me. Not posting to SeriouslyJazzed is like not having a cell phone. And knowing that all of your friends are going to drift away from you because let's face it: out of sight is out of mind. And people are ruthless, and they'll do anything to forget that you exist.

So today I still don't have that cool of a post for you, but I do have a fun little thing that, hopefully, if you have fun, will encourage you to come back tomorrow and read more and hear about my new life and think about what is missing from your own lives. Hmm?

In the meantime, you can all use this website to find out your life's Theme Song. Here's how: go to the site, then enter your birthday, and it will tell you what song was number one on the Billboard charts that day in history. And I kid you not, 9 times out of 10 that song will reflect your exact personal attitude towards life. For instance, my song: "Maneater" by Hall and Oates. See, it works!

Jessie

No comments: