Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Goodnight Wish

For everyone tonight, a magic carpet ride on a penis-generated rainbow! Whimsy! Try and tell me this doesn't put the "fun" back in TGIF.

I myself am also wishing that the four horsemen of the apocalypse - raging fires, flea infestations, the military-industrial machine, and VH1 - will require a few weeks of rest after their recent tour of destruction. I am also wishing that Stephen Colbert will tell us soon that his campaign for president is just a stunt to get people talking and excited about the primaries and he's not really going to take his schtick all the way to the dais. Colbert is currently polling at around 13% in three-way matchups, running as an Independent. Not that I don't love Stephen. But I don't think what we need is even less focus on issues.

No comments: