Thursday, August 16, 2007

Doppel the Fun?

I had this conversation a while ago speculating whether or not it would be enjoyable to have sex with your doppelganger. At the time all parties felt it was an uncomfortable topic but with the emergence of this delightful old-timey poster, I think we've all been vindicated.

I still question not the feasibility of such an experiment, but whether or not it would be more rewarding than dangerous. First of all, is sex with a doppelganger the same thing as sex with a clone? Not, right? Let's explore.

A doppelganger, by definition is n. A ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts its fleshly counterpart. So a doppelganger could be a surprisingly friendly sexual novelty, like a Real Doll. And it's not a real person, so you don't have to feel bad about raping it - right?

Sex with a clone, on the other hand, I think I would issue an emphatic "no" to. I don't want to know how I am. And if it has my personality, even worse. I don't want to hear my mood-killing jokes and riotous laugh.

The only other detail in question is whether or not your doppelganger is in fact your "evil" counterpart. In a lot of ways this makes it more appealing, since I, like most women, am deeply attracted to a-holes.

So I think it's decided then. Sex with doppelganger, worth trying. But please everyone - use protection. If you and your doppelganger conceive, you'll both get sucked into a dimensional vortex from which you can only watch idly while your progeny brings about the certain destruction of humankind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Would having sex with your doppelganger make you gay or just narcissistic? More importantly is your doppelganger a younger, sexier more youthful ghostly double of your self or does it bear the years of self abuse your current body does? Your blog cracks me up. I love it.