Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dorm Life Sweeps NCAA Champs

OK, I'm sorry to keep bragging about all the cool developments that are tangentially shooting off from projects I'm involved in. But I can't help it, I'm Seriously Jazzed! (Oh snap! You thought that was going to be a link back to the blog you're already reading!)

Back to business. Let's be honest, this really knocked my socks off. It's the UCLA marching band playing the Dorm Life theme at the Final Four tourney this year. How f-ing rad is that. (and also f-ing nerdy). Either way, we are now rivaling Beyonce's "Crazy in Love" for coolest marching band arrangement song.


UCLA Band Plays Dorm Life Theme at Final Four! - Celebrity bloopers here

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hate that you linked to that (I kind of wish you had linked back to your blog; that would have been funny).

But OMG OMG OMG that clip of the band is maybe my favorite thing ever. I'm definitely going to be embedding it on my blog, and then linking to your post about all the cool things that are happening to you. And then I'm going to apply my "famous friends" tag.

I love me some JessieG.