Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Great News

Maria Bamford! posted a new comment about you at 6/12/2007 4:39 PM Inbox

New MySpace Comment

Maria Bamford! has posted a new comment about you on MySpace! Click the link below to read the …

(You know the rest)

What a great day! My comedy mentor has officially taken me under her wing. I'm sure that's what the comment says. "Dear Jessie: Yes, I will take you under my wing and together we will soar over supple angel-bottoms and Carebear tears." I don't even need to look at the comment to know that's what it says. Her Special Deluxe videos rule.

1 comment:

Kim said...

OH MY GOD! I love her. And we used to/sometimes occasionally email back and forth...she came to a UCLA thing a few years ago, and we started chatting. Basically, she is awesome, and I miss living in LA and going to see her at teensy tinsy places like the Fake Gallery (which if you've never been to, you should).

In summation: I miss you, and I miss Maria. And it's a very small world.