Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm Blogging for 23/6 Now!


Hey gals and goofs,

I wanted to let you knowt that I'm also blogging for another great website (not instead of SeriouslyJazzed, don't worry - in addition to!) It's called 23/6 and it is a humorous offshoot of the widely celebrated Huffington Post. You can go there to get your daily news fix and learn something while having fun too! Really, it's very funny. And you can read my staggeringly funny commentary among blog posts from comedy legends Larry David, Adam McKay, and many others. 23/6 also features original political comedy videos and other great newsy stuff. Perfect for someone who, like me, gets off on comedy + politics mixed together in a delicious swirl cone. Mmm. Ice cream. http://www.236.com/

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am totally stoked about this. Is there a way to subscribe to a feed by author? I tried to subscribe, but it appears that I can only subscribe to the feed of the whole website. Which, I guess, isn't a bad thing... :-)